Monday, May 10, 2010

Hello Everyone

I know its been awhile since I've written here but most of you are aware that I and my family are grieving the loss of my son, Michael. Yesterday, Mothers Day, was my first day without him so yes, it was hard for me but yet, I was very calm and relaxed. I believe he had given those feelings to me as a present and a sign that he was with me.

I also want you to be aware that I am making up a new Facebook Account soon. As soon as I can figure out how to get my Etsy shop back on, I will be up and running it. My son, Michael had set up my previous one. I watched but not fully because he was my computer genius and never thought I'd have to do it myself.

Hoping all the mommies had a nice day yesterday. I will update you all soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment