Monday, November 30, 2009

Orders


Hi all ;)

Just wanted to stop by to let you all know I am so busy with orders now and I don't have the time to blog.

My son's cardiologist had ordered, for her staff, my stained glass pink rose in a heart plus she purchased some items in my shop. I'm thrilled but my fingers say otherwise lol At least I'm being kept busy. It's just so hard, so fresh, and I miss my son so much but keeping busy helps me throughout the day.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Mine was nice. Our grandson, Johnathan, his mother Michelle and our nephew, Dennis had come up to stay with Mike, Sean and I for 4 days. It was good to have family. We all miss Mikey though. It just wasn't the same but we all did our best to be happy.

Well, I'm going to close for now.
May you all have a great week!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment