Saturday, August 22, 2009

Our Son, Michael is home

Evening all,

Just to update you, Michael is home from Emory University Hospital. At this time, I can only be online for a few moments because I have to tend to his needs. He's on an oxygen tank, a ventilator and I have to administer antibiotics through a pic line in his arm. This is quiet the challenge to say the list.

We found out he needs a heart and a liver transplant. I've decided that all my sales will go toward his medications which will can run $500- $3,000 a month. I know I can never make that kind of money with my shop but anything will help.

This is scary to say the least.

Have a good evening all.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that your son is home once again. As always, all of us in the GA Etsy Street Team keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. Let us know if you need anything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that it is a good feeling to be home! During our son's chemo txs, he loved the doctor's and nurses, but couldn't wait to be back at home.

    Thinking of you all!

    Blessings & aloha!

    ReplyDelete