Thursday, April 30, 2009

I DESIGNED HDAWNPARROTT BUSINESS CARD HOLDER

 
Posted by Picasa


HDawnParrott had asked me the beginning of April, to make her a Business Card Holder that looked like her Trade Mark Polar Bear. She had asked another Stained Glass Artist a while back and thought they came to an agreement only to soon realize that she wasn't receiving any replies from her emails so she in turned asked me.
I didn't hesitate in anyway. I was busy making some suncatchers for a craft show and thought, "why not, it will only take about 10 hours" so, I began emailing her with photos of it as I went along. I like to do that with my customers so they can see what is going on with their item until the very end.

I want to also address that Heathers cards and other items are simply beatiful and professional and I would recommend her to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment